Thursday, November 4, 2010

I Will Not Apologize

Aaah, okay, I'm really sorry it's taken me so long to post again.  Blogspot got itself banned on the school network, somehow.  Must have been one of the idiotic 'weighted phrase' limits.  Makes me want to swear all over this, but I don't want to lose access to my own blog again.  Anyway, loads to tell, but I haven't got time just now.  So, I realized that when I was doing all that url-switching a couple posts got left on Turkish Summer.  So, here they are for your waiting pleasure. 


This
And this

So, knock yourselves out with those babies while I go take a chem quiz.  Wait, no, I owe you more than this, don't I?  Okay, here's a music video too.  I just got my next-door neighbour hooked on this a couple days ago.  I know I can embed it but I can't really remember how, so just do the hard work and click, okay, darling?

Marina And The Diamonds - I Am Not A Robot